- Hands-on industry experience
- Special attention to International Hospitality Management
- On-campus student training restaurant
- Knowledgeable faculty with relevant experience
- Internationally recognized Certificates reflect a high standard of learning
- Gain valuable knowledge that reflects the most current practices and trends in today's hospitality industry
The hospitality industry is a rapidly growing market that encompasses hotel, food services, tourism, event management, as well as club and resort management. Job opportunities, as well as salaries, are steadily increasing in all sectors of this service-oriented field. Students learn the knowledge and skills that industry professionals have identified as important for on-the-job success. Completion of Canadian College Hospitality diploma and AHLA certificate programs usually gain employment at the skilled entry-level positions from which progress can be made to management positions.
The hospitality Co-op is an integral component of this program as it provides students with essential international hotel/resort/tourism experience. As students return to their home country, the combination of a Western diploma and co-op is not only a competitive advantage, but allows students the opportunity to understand and experience the cultural and business nuances that can only be gained from a prolonged hands-on experience. The first Co-op provides students with entry level jobs while the second co-op session strives to provide students with positions that will lead to entry level management positions. The 12 month co-op is equal to the 12 months of academic classes students attend.
Canadian College Co-op Terms & Conditions
- High School Diploma, High School Completion Certificate, or equivalent.
- iBT 70, or IELTS 5.5 or 78 on the Canadian College exam.
Note: Students who do not meet any of the above requirements can improve their English Proficiency at CCEL before applying to Canadian College.
Contact our team for more details
Hello, My name is Zach Taylor and I am the Web support staff for the Canadian College. Please email me and I will help you with your questions. Email Zach