- FITT Diploma
- 12-month International Trade Co-op
- CITP Certified International Trade Professional application upon completion
- First class academic standards with personalized attention
- Knowledgeable faculty with relevant experience
- Gain valuable knowledge that reflects the most current practices and trends in today's business
- Some Public University transfer courses
Career opportunities keep expanding, in virtually every industry, as the global marketplace continues to develop. Graduates will have the opportunity to work in a broad range of International Trade occupations including sales & procurement, logistics, finance, trade & investment and international affairs to name a few.
The International Trade Co-op is an integral component of this program as it provides students with essential experience needed to meet the FITT Certified International Trade Professional criteria. As students return to their home country, the combination of a Western diploma and co-op is not only a competitive advantage, but allows students the opportunity to understand and experience the cultural and business nuances that can only be gained from a prolonged hands-on experience. The 12 month co-op is equal to the 12 months of academic classes students attend.
Canadian College Co-op Terms & Conditions
- High School Diploma, High School Completion Certificate, or equivalent.
- iBT 70, or IELTS 5.5 or 78 on the Canadian College exam.
Note: Students who do not meet any of the above requirements can improve their English Proficiency at CCEL before applying to Canadian College.
Contact our team for more details
Hello, My name is Zach Taylor and I am the Web support staff for the Canadian College. Please email me and I will help you with your questions. Email Zach