- FITT Diploma
- 12-month International Trade Co-op
- CITP Certified International Trade Professional application upon completion
- First class academic standards with personalized attention
- Knowledgeable faculty with relevant experience
- Gain valuable knowledge that reflects the most current practices and trends in today's business
Career opportunities keep expanding, in virtually every industry, as the global marketplace continues to develop. Graduates will have the opportunity to work in a broad range of International Trade occupations including sales & procurement, logistics, finance, trade & investment and international affairs to name a few.
The Canadian College co-op program is formally integrated on-campus academic studies with "hands-on" involvement in the working environment where the student can apply the knowledge gained in the classroom to real-life situations. Such experience increases students' employment opportunities and their value to their employers upon graduation. We work closely with each student to place with a job that fits his or her goals, interests and personality. For further details, please refer to our co-op policy.
Canadian College Co-op Terms & Conditions
- High School Diploma, High School Completion Certificate, or equivalent.
- iBT 70, or IELTS 5.5 or 78 on the Canadian College exam.
Note: Students who do not meet any of the above requirements may be offered conditional acceptance subject to availability, and/or asked to take an the English Proficiency Test at Canadian College. Part time ESL training at CCEL may be required depending upon test result.
Contact our team for more details
Hello, My name is Mila Lugovska and I am the Eastern European support staff for the Canadian College. Please email me and I will help you with your questions. Email Mila